Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Technology Features:
- Anti Dry Fire - This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
- Anti Vibration Isolation - AVI (Anti Vibration Isolation) patented high compression over molded limbs and/or components. This reduces noise and vibration by up to 30%. AVi also helps prevent inadvertent nicks and scratches, and provides a protective barrier.
- Metal Injected Mold - MIM (Metal Injected Mold) trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This accounts for the refreshingly smooth trigger pull at 3.5 pounds. Less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
- Integrated Crank Available (Sold Separately) - Remove the Cheek piece and install your new CCD (Crank Cocking Device). Integrated bushings in the stock provide for fast and effective install of the crank device.
Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Features:
- Finger Reminders and Pass-Through Foregrip
- CNC Machined 7/8" Picatinny Rail
- Composite Limbs
- Lightweight Composite Stock
- CROSSWIRE® String and Cable System
- Adjustable Butt Pad
- 16" Axle to Axle
Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Specifications:
- Draw Weight: 130 lbs
- Foot Pounds of Energy: 80
- Power Stroke: 12.5"
- FPS: 300
- Mass Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Length: 34.25"
- Width: 18"
- Arrow Length/Grain: 20"/400
- Model: 78615
Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Package Includes:
- Premium Red Dot Scope
- 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 - 20" Headhunter Arrows
- Rope Cocking Device