The Raptor Crossbow package from Barnett features a blistering 330 fps and the latest crossbow technology and is perfect for the small framed hunter at only 6.5 lbs.
Barnett Raptor Crossbow Technology Features:
- Anti Dry Fire - This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
- Metal Injected Mold - MIM (Metal Injected Mold) trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This accounts for the refreshingly smooth trigger pull at 3.5 pounds. Less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
- Anti Vibration Isolation - AVI (Anti Vibration Isolation) patented high compression over molded limbs and/or components. This reduces noise and vibration by up to 30%. AVi also helps prevent inadvertent nicks and scratches, and provides a protective barrier.
- Integrated Crank Available (Sold Separately) - Remove the Cheek piece and install your new CCD (Crank Cocking Device). Integrated bushings in the stock provide for fast and effective install of the crank device.
Barnett Raptor Crossbow Features:
CNC Machined 7/8" Picatinny Rail
Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
High Energy Cam System
Finger Reminders and Pass-Through Foregrip
Lightweight Composite Stock
CROSSWIRE String and Cable System
Adjustable Butt Pad
Barnett Raptor Crossbow Specifications:
- Draw Weight - 150 lbs
- Foot Pounds of Energy - 97
- Power Stroke - 12.5"
- FPS - 330
- Mass Weight - 6.5 lbs
- Axle To Axle - 16"
- Length - 34.25"
- Width - 18"
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Arrow Grain: 400
- Finish: High Definition Camo
- Model - 78635
Barnett Raptor Crossbow Package Includes:
- 4X32 Multi Reticle Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Three (3) Arrow Quiver
- Three (3) 20" Headhunter Arrows