The Quest Torrent compound bow from G5 Outdoors focuses on the perfect combination of forgiveness, smoothness, and speed for all types of hunters. The shorter brace height and the new Fluid Cam gives hunters the extra speed they are looking for without sacrificing smoothness and accuracy.
The addition of Quest's patented I-Glide reduces torque on the cables and improves smoothness throughout the draw cycle. New Fluid Cam features a rotating module that allows you to switch the draw length without a bow press with only one module. The design behind the Fluid Cam was to create a smooth and consistent draw cycle so hunters could enjoy shooting their hunting setup year round.
Quest G5 Torrent Compound Bow Features:
- Fluid Cam
- Patent-Pending I-Glide
- Forged Machined 6061 Aluminum Riser
- Durafuse Finish
- String Suppressor
- G5 Meta Speed Studs
- BowJax Limb Dampeners
Quest G5 Torrent Compound Bow Details:
- FLUID CAM - The Fluid Cam features a rotating module that allows you to switch the draw length without a bow press with only one module. The design behind the Fluid Cam was to create a smooth and consistent draw cycle so hunters can enjoy shooting their hunting setup year round.
- FORGED 6061 ALUMINUM RISER - Accuracy starts with a stable platform and a forged CNC machined riser is the first step to the perfect bow. All Quest bows feature a forged 6061 aluminum riser, creating one of the most durable and accurate risers on the market.
- PIVOTING LIMB POCKETS - CNC-machined limb pockets that pivot to create a stable and consistent platform.
- ADJUSTABLE STRING STOP - The adjustable string suppression system from Quest reduces string noise and vibration for superior, silent performance in all bowhunting conditions.
- BOWJAX - The Torrent features industry-trusted Bowjax Limb Dampeners to further reduce shot noise and vibration.
- DURAFUSE FINISH - The patented process provides extreme durability and incredible image quality throughout every inch of your Quest bow.
- SPEED STUDS - Every bowhunter in the world wants a little more speed without sacrificing comfort in their bow. With Quest, they can have just that with the aid of Dual-Purpose Speed Studs. The Speed Studs work to add up to 10 feet per second of arrow speed while secondly acting as a peep sight tuner.
- BCY 452X STRINGS AND CABLES - This high-performing material creates a string that has no stretch or creep while producing one of the most reliable strings in the industry.
Quest G5 Torrent Compound Bow Specifications:
- Speed - 322 feet per second
- Weight - 4.2 lbs.
- Brace Height - 7"
- Axle to Axle - 31"
- Draw Length - 25.5" - 30" (Half Inch Increments)
- Draw Weight - 60 or 70 lbs
- Let-Off - 80% (adjustable)
- Camouflage Finish - Realtree AP (shown in G-Fade Realtree AP not available)
- Available in right and left hand