The 4-in-1 parka is dead. With those creative zip-out liners that add extra bulk, often get misplaced and are a pain in the neck when you have to zip them back in (if you can remember which liner zips where).
Introducing the Sawtooth Mountain Parka from Rivers West. With a detatchable hood, radial collar, and weatherproof zippers throughout, the Sawtooth is engineered for complete protection in any condition. This 8-pocket parka has plenty of room for all the necessities, plus underarm zipper vents, and internal neoprene storm cuffs. If you hunt the bitter cold and need the warmest, quietest and most durable waterproof parka around, step up to The One and only Sawtooth Mountain Parka.
Rivers West Sawtooth Mountain Parka Features:
- Snap-off hood
- Radial collar
- S.A.F.E System Vest
- Two-Way Weatherproof Front Zipper
- Articulated elbows
- Rear license holder
- Two (2) magnetized cargo pockets
- Two (2) zippered handwarmer pockets
- Two (2) zippered chest pockets / vents
- Sling-Gripper shoulders
- Adjustable Neoprene Stromcuffs
Rivers West Sawtooth Mountain Jacket Specifications:
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Sizes: Various (See sizing chart image above)
- Comfort Zone: 5 - 50 degrees
- Camouflage Pattern: Realtree AP
- Model - 5060